Cotton Terry Diapers
cotton terry diapers
More and more parents today choose to use cotton nappies as the best way to care for their baby. Call them reusable nappies, washable nappies, real nappies or cotton nappies; by any name these are the modern, environmentally friendly alternative to disposables.
Why Cloth Nappies?
They are soft and gentle for your baby
1. There are different styles to suit your taste, although you can mix and match and create your own system too
2. Two sizes are enough
3. Often you can use them again for the next baby
4. They will save you loads of money
5. They do not use trees and contain no chemicals
6. . Pure, soft 100% cotton is warm in winter and cool in summer
7. They are the modern mother's choice
8. The Ultras have won best re-usable cloth nappy from Mother & Baby Magazine
9. Washing nappies is easy. Modern powders and tumble dryers make light work of the daily load
10. You will feel a better person for not using disposables
Beaming Baby Bio Degradable Nappies are the most bio-degradable disposable nappy available in the UK and accompany a washable system perfectly for use at night time or holidays.
· Most of the nappy biodegrades withing 4 years instead of the mind-blowing 400 years.
· Each nappy has 30% less chemicals than standard disposable nappies and are kind to all babies, especially those with eczema or sensitive skin.
Why not give them a go with our FREE Trial Pack.