Tushies Nappies are made from a unique blend of wood pulp and cotton with a gel free absorbent core. A Tushies nappy is a lot thicker than other nappies because the core is filled with high absorbency natural blend cotton padding. Scroll down the page to read more about these eco nappies.
DID YOU KNOW
Beaming Baby Bio Degradable Nappies are 15% MORE Bio degradable than Moltex and have 15% less chemicals! Why not give them a go with our FREE Trial Pack.
Information about Tushies Nappies
· Tushies nappies natural absorbency is a blend of Cotton and Non-Chlorine Bleached Certified TCF Woodpulp Fluff.
· Tushies nappies are perfume-free, dye-free and latex-free.
· Tushies nappies are 50% Biodegradable
· Tushies nappies have a gel free absorbant core
· Tushies nappies are free from lotions and perfumes
· Most other disposable nappies have chemical absorbers added to the padding in order to increase absorbancy. This powder turns into gel when in comes into contact with moisture. While the chemical gel is not known to cause any harm, why not go gel-free with this great alternative.