Pregnancy Calendar - Pick a Week!
10 Weeks Pregnant
Your baby is the size of a strawberry!
Around this time, your baby will have completely formed organs and facial features. Essentially, they are a miniature version of how they will be at birth. You might now start to notice small changes in your own body, perhaps a blossoming baby bump?
As you are nearing the end of your first trimester, you may be experiencing some of these common early pregnancy symptoms:
- As your abdomen stretches to accommodate your growing baby, you may experience some pains in that area, known As round ligament pain.
- Your breasts have likely already started to grow, preparing to feed your little one.
- If you've been suffering from morning sickness, the good news is that the end is in sight! This will likely subside after you hit the second trimester.
- Due to increased hormone levels, you've probably noticed an increase in vaginal discharge. this is simply nature's way of getting rid of bacteria, however, if it's coloured, has a foul odour or is causing discomfort, you should consult your doctor.
- Mood swings and fatigue are both very common at this stage; your body is working overtime. It is also likely that your veins are more visible as of late. This is because they are carrying loads of extra blood to your baby, good work!
30 weeks to go!